Roasted Mustard PotatoesRating: 5
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Yield: serves 4
Potatoes tossed in a mustard dressing and roasted to perfection!
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for greasing pan
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard (regular or whole-grain)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sea or kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 5 cups potatoes, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease a large, rimmed, thin baking sheet with olive oil.
- Whisk mustard, olive oil, butter, lemon juice, zest garlic, oregano, parmesan, salt and a few turns or pinches of black pepper. Add cubed potatoes and toss well.
- Spread out on baking sheet and bake until crusty and golden brown – they can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour depending on how well done you like them and how big you cut your potatoes, check every 10 minutes starting around the 30 minute mark.
Adapted from Epicurious